- Cao Y, Li Q, Chen J, Guo X, Miao C, Yang H, Chen Z, Li C. Hospital Emergency Management Plan During the COVID‐19 Epidemic. Academic Emergency Medicine. 2020 Mar 2.
- Vaduganathan M, Vardeny O, Michel T, McMurray JJ, Pfeffer MA, Solomon SD. Renin–Angiotensin–Aldosterone System Inhibitors in Patients with Covid-19. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020 Mar 30.
- Temet M. McMichael et al. Epidemiology of Covid-19 in a Long-Term Care Facility in King County, Washington. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020 Mar 27
Cancer and COVID19
- Coles CE, Aristei C, Bliss J, et al. International Guidelines on Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020;32(5):279–281. doi:10.1016/j.clon.2020.03.006
- Di Saverio S, Pata F, Gallo G, et al. Coronavirus pandemic and Colorectal surgery: practical advice based on the Italian experience [2020 Mar 31]. Colorectal Dis. 2020;
- Givi B, Schiff BA, Chinn SB, et al. Safety Recommendations for Evaluation and Surgery of the Head and Neck During the COVID-19 Pandemic [2020 Mar 31]. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.
- Kutikov, A., Weinberg, D. S., Edelman, M. J., Horwitz, E. M., Uzzo, R. G., & Fisher, R. I. A War on Two Fronts: Cancer Care in the Time of COVID-19. Annals of Internal Medicine.
- Kotecha RS. Challenges posed by COVID-19 to children with cancer [published online ahead of print, 2020 Mar 25]. Lancet Oncol. 2020
- Tey, J., Ho, S., Choo, B. A., Ho, F., Yap, S. P., Tuan, J. K., ... & Wang, M. L. (2020). Navigating the challenges of the COVID-19 outbreak: perspectives from the radiation oncology service in singapore. Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- Wang Z, Wang J, He J. Active and Effective Measures for the Care of Patients With Cancer During the COVID-19 Spread in China. JAMA Oncol. April 01, 2020.
- Wei, W., Zheng, D., Lei, Y., Wu, S., Verma, V., Liu, Y., ... & Han, G. (2020). Radiotherapy Workflow and Protection Procedures During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak: Experience of the Hubei Cancer Hospital in Wuhan, China. Radiotherapy and Oncology.
- Zaorsky, N. G., James, B. Y., McBride, S. M., Dess, R. T., Jackson, W. C., Mahal, B. A., ... & Mitin, T. (2020). Prostate Cancer Radiotherapy Recommendations in Response to COVID-19. Advances in Radiation Oncology.
- Health Education England: Coronavirus e-learning programme via eIntegrity
- Knowledge Hub is an online community resource for staff to share ideas/questions on topics of shared interest. They have a number of groups dedicated to COVID- 19. All groups have membership requirements i.e. you must all be from a particular professional group:-
- ADPH London – COVID-19 Community
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough EH & TS COVID-19
- Carers Centres COVID19 Group
- COVID-19 Directors of Public Health
- COVID-19 Local Authority Procurement Co-ordination
- COVID-19 Mental Health Improvement Network
- COVID-19 Modelling
- Covid-19 Pandemic Equality Impact and Risks Assessment
- COVID19 Public Mental Health
- COVID-19 Support for Local Public Sector
- EETSA Covid-19 Information Sharing Group
- Environmental Health & Trading Standards COVID-19
- Midlothian Primary Care/ GP COVID Resources
- Planning Advisory Service (PAS)
- Scottish Elected Members Covid-19 Network
- Suffolk CCB - COVID-19
- Royal Collage pf Physicians Edinburgh - Online educational resources for staff returning to practice
- IHI Virtual Learning Hour Series - COVID-19 Special Series: Every Friday, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ET.
Health and Wellbeing
- NHS Lanarkshire. http://firstport2/staff-support/staff-care-wellbeing/default.aspx
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Community and inpatient services – Covid-19 Guidance for clinicians. Updated 24th March 2020
- NICE Guideline. COVID-19 rapid guideline: critical care. [NG159]. March 2020
- NICE Guideline COVID-19 rapid guideline: dialysis service delivery. [NG160]. March 2020
- NICE Guideline. COVID-19 rapid guideline: delivery of systemic anticancer treatments. [NG161]. March 2020
- NICE Guideline. COVID-19 rapid guideline: delivery of radiotherapy. March 2020
- NICE Guideline. COVID-19 rapid guideline: haematopoietic stem cell transplantation. April 2020.
- Health Protection Scotland. COVID-19 guidance for primary care.4. 27th March 2020
- British Medical Association. COVID-19 - ethical issues. A guidance note. 1st April 2020
- Health Protection Scotland COVID-19 Website
- NHS Inform COVID-19 Website
- Scottish Government Website
Subject Specific Guidance
Critical Care Resources
- University of Nottingham – COVID19 Dermatology Resources
- Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) - COVID-19 Response Resources
- Royal College Nursing Resources – COVID-19
- Royal College of Nursing - Guidance for inpatient mental health staff.
- Royal College of Gynaecologists - Coronavirus (Covid-19) infection in pregnancy
- Proquest COVID-19 research database - To access, select your institution (NHS board) and sign-in with your OpenAthens details
- WHO: Global research on Covid-19 disease
- Dynamed COVID19 updated daily
- Effective Communication for Healthcare - Talking with people and families about planning care, death and dying